When packing for our last Walt Disney World trip, I had a cute romper that wasn’t Disney, and we all know you can’t go to Disney World without being dressed in Disney, so I came up with a quick and easy Mickey Mouse lanyard to wear around my neck — it was a win win! It turned out super cute, so now I’m sharing this easy DIY Mickey Mouse lanyard with you.
Things you’ll need:
- Felt or thick fabric (I got my fun sparkly material in the felt isle at Hobby Lobby)
- Mickey head template (Download here)
- Ribbon or string
- Hot glue
- Trace 2 Mickey heads onto felt. Cut out.
- Measure and cut ribbon to desired length.
- Double up ribbon and glue right between Mickey’s ears on first felt piece.
- Hot glue small sections around the Mickey, placing the second Mickey on top, making sure to align them.
- Boom! You’ve got yourself a Mickey Mouse lanyard.
Wasn’t that so easy? Be sure to pin this craft for later, and share with all your DIY friends. When you make your own lanyard, be sure to tag us on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #YohodisneyDIY