With a chilly winter among us, who doesn’t want a warm hug? This week’s Disney inspired cocktail recipe may not be warm, but it will warm your heart. Our adorable Coconut Cream martini is inspired by Olaf and one of his favorite things — hugs. Olaf’s Hug is not only cute, but absolutely delicious. If you’re a fan of Piña Coladas, then this martini is going to be your jam.
We made Olaf’s hug with both coconut flakes and sugar rimmed glasses. Our favorite was the coconut flakes, but the pictures we took ended up being the sugar rimmed glass. It’s still super cute and yummy with the sugar.
Olaf's Hug -- Coconut Cream Martini
Olaf's Hug may not be a warm cocktail, but this cute and delicious drink is sure to warm your heart.
Write a review
- 1 part Vodka
- 2 part coconut rum
- 2 part Cream of Coconut
- 1 1/2 part heavy whipping cream
For Olaf garnish
- 3 chocolate chips
- Karo Syrup
- Simple syrup
- Coconut flakes or sugar crystals
- Orange Straw
- Dip the flat side of a chocolate chip into Karo syrup.
- Press chip onto the inside of your martini glass. Repeat with other two chips creating a vertical line.
- Pour simple syrup onto a small plate.
- Pour coconut flakes onto another plate.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into the simple syrup and then into coconut flakes.
- Combine vodka, rum, Cream of Coconut, and heavy whipping cream in cocktail shaker.
- Add ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and straw.
YoHo Disney https://yohodisney.com/
Warm hugs to you!