It all started with a mouse — Mickey Mouse! And you can now start your summer with this delicious cocktail milkshake — Steamboat Willie’s Vanilla Bourbon Milkshake! Yum. Yum.
This Disney inspired cocktail takes a little bit of prep to your glass, but is super easy to make, and yummy. And if you’re looking to make Steamboat Willie non-alcoholic, just replace the bourbon with milk!
Steamboat Willie's Vanilla Bourbon Milkshake
Write a review
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon
- 2 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- Karo syrup
- Reddi-Wip Cream
- 2 Oreo cookies
Cocktail glass prep
- Dip each mini Reese's into Karo syrup and stick into the inside of your glass. These are Mickey's buttons.
- Set glass aside.
- Add ice cream and bourbon to blender. Blend well.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Add Oreos for Mickey's ears.
- To make this non-alcoholic, just replace bourbon with milk!
YoHo Disney https://yohodisney.com/
Be sure to pin this cocktail for later, and as always, tag us on Instagram and Twitter when you make your own using #yohodisneycocktails.
Also, if you’re looking for more cocktail ideas, you can find them here.
Honestly, THIS should be the seasonal milkshake at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner!
Yes!! We should totally write WDW and let them know. 😉